Support a Ministry Committed to Recreating The Natural Ways of Living and Devoted to the Virtues of Truth, Love, Counsel, Creativity & Sovereignty of Soul!
IMPORTANT: By clicking Donate, you authorize this donation and agree it is non-refundable and made voluntarily without exchange of goods or services.
Donate via PayPal:
We are open to receiving donations to further our educational efforts with classes and workshops, Home School Teaching Pods (HSTP’s), and other creative, humanitarian projects.
Goals & Objectives of the AEA:
- to establish a curriculum of educational tools, through classes and workshops for self-development and personal growth
- to offer a weekly newsletter to subscribers of our website
- to provide a container of resources for online educational platforms and websites
- to educate the public through podcasts, public appearances and various media channels
- to establish and maintain an operational home base on which to hold classes and workshops for people of all ages
- to create and share a practical model for home school teaching pods, promoting creativity and learning in a safe environment
- to perform outreach and offer classes to disadvantaged youth in our community
- to provide instruction in the rites of passage of the soul and other ceremonial activities
- to create alliances with other like-minded organizations for civic and educational purposes
- to offer AEA merchandise and other inspirational products to fund our mission/organization
- to publish books and manuals for personal application and study
- to create and produce documentary film projects, screenplays and script development
- to engage in special events and festivals to build relationships in our community, state, country and the world
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS!
- VCJ, Santa Barbara CA
- Thomas, San Diego CA
- Forest, Remus MI
- Mary Ann, Loudon TN
- Carol, Santa Barbara CA
- Mike & Steph, Los Angeles CA
- Tom, San Diego CA
- Teresa, Phoenix AZ
- Nina, Ontario Canada
- Joseph, Long Beach CA
- Justen, Long Beach, CA
Donating to a Ministry:
The IRS has various record-keeping and documentation requirements, depending on the amount of cash you donate to a ministry. Whenever you make a cash donation, you must retain either a receipt, canceled check, or a bank or credit card statement. If the agency ever contacts you for proof of your donations, you are required to have the documentation. If any single donation is greater than $250, you must also obtain a written acknowledgment from the ministry. This acknowledgment should include the ministry’s name, donation amount, date, and a statement that no goods or services were provided by the ministry in return for your contribution.
AEA Ministries is a lawful, spiritual, and private organization operating as a faith-based ministry in accordance with Title 26 USC section 508c1a. All donors will receive a receipt form for tax purposes. The AEA does not guarantee that all donations are tax-deductible. You must seek advice from your tax professional.
If you have any questions about your donations please email: firstname.lastname@example.org